Any products purchased under promotion is not applicable for the order cancellation and returns.
- 1. Collection of Information
- (i) You may provide to Us voluntarily while registering on Our Platform and/or using Our services. This includes the information that the Company: (a) collects from You when You register on the Platform, such as your name, electronic mail address, password, phone number, posts, reviews, feedback, orders, User records and other details; (b) collects from You related to the manner and mode of any payments made through the Platform, such as details of Your bank account, credit card and debit card; (c) collects regarding Your content, received, uploaded or posted using the Platform; and (d) collects when You invite others to use the Platform. All information disclosed by You shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and without any coercion. No liability pertaining to the authenticity/genuineness/ misrepresentation/fraud/negligence, etc. of the information disclosed shall lie on the Company nor will the Company in any way be responsible to verify any information obtained from You; and
- (ii) The Company may automatically receive and record on its server logs when You access or use Our Platform, including but not limited to, your location, information about Your internet connect and mobile device, Internet Protocol address, cookie information, web beacon information and details of the web pages You visit. Further, the Company may collect information about Your preferences and settings such as time zone and language, your searches and the results You selected from the search and Your transactional information.
All information gathered by the Company shall be stored on servers, log files and any other storage systems owned by the Company or by third parties. Additionally, information may be stored on the Company’s computers, hard drives, hard copies, etc.
- 2. Usage of Information
The information gathered by the Company as specified in Clause 1, may be used for the following purposes:
- (i) to provide, maintain, develop, protect and improve the services provided through the Platform, manage Your account, etc.;
- (ii) to understand Your preferences and to enhance and customize Your experience of using the Platform;
- (iii) to respond to Your comments, reviews and questions and provide better service;
- (iv) to carry out the Company’s obligations and enforce the Company’s rights arising from any contracts entered into between You and the Company, including for billing and collection of amounts;
- (v) to communicate important notices or changes in the services provided by the Company, use of the Platform and the terms/policies which govern the relationship between You and the Company;
- (vi) for internal purposes such as auditing, data analysis and research relating to the Platform or the services provided through the Platform;
- (vii) for promotion and marketing purposes;
- (viii) for sharing such information with any third party, including any service providers and any group companies of the Company, in the course of providing the services through the Platform; and
- (ix) for any other purpose with Your consent.
- 3. Collection of Information by Third-Party Sites and Advertisers
- 4. Disclosure to Third Parties
We may also share aggregated (and de-identified) information with third parties in Our discretion.
We may share personal information with third-party vendors, consultants, and other service providers who work for the Company, who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which We disclose it to them.
The Company may disclose or transfer Your information (personal or otherwise) to any subsidiary or affiliate, and to a third party if the Company sells, transfers or divests all or a portion of the Company’s business or assets to another company in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, transaction, or proceeding. Such third parties shall be contractually bound to not disclose further, any personal information disclosed to them.
- 5. Security
The Company shall take reasonable steps to help protect Your rights of privacy and Your information (personal or otherwise) in an effort to prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction of such information, in compliance with the applicable laws. When payment card account information is being transmitted on or through the Platform, it will be protected by encryption technology. You expressly consent to the sharing of Your information with third party service providers, including payment gateways, to process payments and manage payment card information. The Company does not itself store Your payment card account information, and does not have direct control over or responsibility for Your payment card account information. Hence, the Company cannot guarantee that transmissions of Your payment card account information or personal information will always be secure or that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat the security measures taken by the Company or the Company’s third-party service providers. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for disclosure of Your information due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third-party access, or other causes beyond its control. You play an important role in keeping Your personal information secure. You shall not share Your user name, password, or other security information for Your account with anyone.
- 6.Public Posts
- 7. User Discretion
- (i) You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from the Company by following the instructions in those emails. If You opt out, the Company may still send You non-promotional emails, such as emails about the services availed through the Platform and emails about Your account.
- (ii) Cookie choices. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If You prefer, you can usually choose to set Your browser to remove or reject cookies. If You choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect certain features or services on the Platform.
- (iii) Should You desire to opt out of disclosing Your information to the Company, the Company requests You to close Your User account and stop accessing the Platform and the services on the Platform. Thereafter, the Company may delete Your information (personal or otherwise) or de-identify it so that it is anonymous and not attributable to You.
- 8. Grievances
- 9. Amendments